My Lovely Short

7 settembre 2011



Hi My Lovers..!!.... I love this short that I bought to ZARA...I love his color and with white it's very cute,
I wear also a pair boots from PIMKIE.... What do you think about this outfit? Do you enjoy it?

I want also remember you to vote me HERE for Yamamay You Are The Queen.... Please Vote me and become my followers on my Blog

Kiss KIss
Ely. <3


Ciao miei Carii!!!... Adoro questi short di ZARA... adoro il loro colore e soprattutto le bretelle xD....Inoltre abbinati con il bianco e questi tronchetti di PIMKIE è semplicemente adorabile..!!..Voi cosa ne pensate?.... Vi piace?? 
Voglio anche ricordarvi di votarmi QUI per il concorso Yamamay You Are The Queen....Perfavore votatemi e sostenetemi se credete in me ;) e inoltre diventate fan del mio blog!!! Ci conto !

Baci Baci
Ely. <3






1 commento

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.