My Birthday: The Little Black Dress

23 luglio 2017 62019 Recanati MC, Italia


16/07/1993... Alle ore 12.00 sono nata io ed ho incominciato a vivere, in questo mondo complicato ma bello nonostante tutto. E qualche giorno fa ho compiuto 24 anni. Devo dire che iniziano ad essere parecchi ahah, ma sempre più belli.
-
-
16/07/1993... At 12.00 p.m. I was born and I started to live, in this complicated and beautiful world.
Some days ago it's was my birthday and now I have 24 years old. It's such a great number, and also I start to be old ahah, but now and always they will be so good.


Questi sono gli scatti di quel giorno; un little black dress, un paglio di stiletto neri, un bel red lipstick, il mio preferito quello delle occasioni speciali, il diorific di Dior e il gioco è fatto. Pochi accorgimenti per una bella e intima festa in famiglia.
-
-
Those are the pics of that day; a little black dress, a pair of simple and black hells, a cute red lipstick, my best lipstick that I wear in my special occasions, the diorific by Dior and I'm ok. Little things for a beautiful and private family party.



Mentre voi state guardando queste foto io sono in viaggio, verso una meta che scoprirete seguendomi sui social. Quindi vi invito a seguirmi su INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT e anche su YOUTUBE.
Vi lascio alle foto!
Un bacio e un abbraccio Dolcezze!!

xoxo
-
-
Meanwhile you are looking this pictures I'm travelling, to a special location that you will discover following me on my social networks: INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT and also on my YOUTUBE channel.
I leave you to my pics!
I kiss you my Babies!

xoxo



Posta un commento

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.